What Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve the cheezbookb Services. The types of information we gather include:
- Information you give us: we receive and store the information you provide us when you use the Cheezbook.com Services. For example, your name and address, competition entries, survey responses, and messages you send us.
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive and store certain types of information when you use Cheezbook.com Services, including information about how you’ve used the site and what services you’ve interacted with. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your device accesses our website or other content served on our behalf on other websites.
- Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources.
Motivations for which we process your personal information
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve Cheezbook.com Services. These Motivations include:
- Recommendations and personalization (e.g. to recommend products that might be of interest to you, and to personalize your experience).
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Cheezbook.com Services, and for internal record keeping.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Cheezbook.com Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Motivations for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate with you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time we may contact you for market research Motivations.
Do we share your personal information?
- Transactions involving third parties: We may offer services or sell product lines jointly with third party businesses, such as discount codes provided by third parties. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party to the extent needed to provide you with the relevant service.
- Protection of Cheezbook.com and others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Cheezbook.com, our users, or others.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What about cookies?
What about third-party advertisers and links to other websites?
Our website may include third-party advertising and contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have any question or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please visit our Contact us page. Please also note:
- For anything else, please Contact us.
- Subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please write to or email us via the Contact us page as soon as possible, or at the above address.
Are Children Allowed to Use Cheezbook.com Services?
If you’re under 10, you may use cheezbook.com Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Contacts, Notices & Update
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us via the Contact us page.